When: February 13, 2019, 8am-5pm
Where: Burgundy Basin Inn 1361 Marsh Rd, Pittsford, NY 14534
For more information visit our Annual Seminar webpage.
Exhibitors, don't miss out on this valuable opportunity! Our joint seminar draws over 250 attendees from all over New York State every year. Over 60% of the attendees are representatives of industry and municipalities that are buyers of equipment and services offered by our exhibitors. Reserve your exhibit space now!
Act before December 31, 2018 and the Exhibitor’s Fee is only $375 (after 12/31/18 the cost will be $450) and receive the following benefits:
One free admission
A second admission for only $65 (at cost)
Participation in our Scavenger Hunt—attendees will visit exhibitors to answer questions. The attendees with the most correct answers at the end of the event will be entered to win a basket of items provided by exhibitors as well as our annual gift for speakers.
What we need from you:
Spaces 1 ‐ 16 will accommodate Full Size Exhibit Booths or Tabletop Exhibits (10 foot)
Spaces 17 ‐ 34 can accommodate Tabletop Exhibits Only (8 foot)
- Be sure to register your second attendee for only $65
- Send your company’s high-resolution logo to Amy Kendall at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to ensure maximum exposure on the website and inclusion in the program
- Send an interesting (and unique) fact about your company to Amy Kendall for the Scavenger Hunt
- Set up your booth on February 12, 2019 between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Provide any item you want included in the scavenger hunt prize basket to Amy Kendall by 2/10/19
- Be prepared for attendees asking you for information